Use this guide to quickly navigate the program and find out the steps you need to take in order to enroll. For official information, visit the state’s website for specific details and requirements.
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Arnold-Chiari malformation
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy
- Crohn’s disease
- CRPS (complex regional pain syndrome Type II)
- Fibrous Dysplasia
- Hepatitis C
- Interstitial cystitis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nail-patella syndrome
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Residual limb pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Seizures (including those characteristic of Epilepsy)
- Severe fibromyalgia
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Spinal cord disease (including but not limited to arachnoiditis)
- Spinal cord injury is damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- Spinocerebellar ataxia
- Tarlov cysts
- Tourette syndrome
- Traumatic brain injury
- Cachexia/wasting syndrome
Any patient diagnosed with a life expectancy of 6 months or less, regardless of the type of illness or condition, qualifies for an expedited medical cannabis card, with no fees or finger printing requires for either the patient, or the caregiver.
Application fee for Veterans is 50% off.
Veterans receiving ongoing care for a qualifying condition at the VA can bypass the physician certification by submitting the most recent 12 months of VA health records AND a DD214 (proof of service form with Honorable Discharge). Download digital files at
Your primary care physician will be the best person to certify your condition for your application. If your physician is unwilling to certify, you have the right to find a new physician. Applications are valid for 90 days from the date of the in-person examination. From there, you will submit your application, and the physician certification form together.
View our directory for a list of participating clinics, outreach groups and physicians. This list will be updated frequently.
Patients can visit any CVS or Walgreens for a passport photo. Additionally, you can submit a selfie, but the photo must show your face forward and visibly against a white background.