While doctors at the VA are currently not allowed to certify you for your card, because of federal laws, you can still get your card. In most states veterans being seen at the VA must pay to see a civilian doctor, but luckily Illinois has addressed that issue. In Illinois, you simply need to forward your “Blue Button report” found on myhealth.va.gov, with your diagnosis of your qualifying condition. No Doctor needed!

Loading cart ⌛️ ...

Become a Cannabis Community Insider & Get Weekly Updates Delivered Straight to Your Inbox

"Wonderful community of helpful people full of great information. Have learned so much from other members!" - Heather L., from Illinois