We provide reliable cannabis-related information and a vibrant network for our members.
Get a Card
News & Articles
Welcome to the Medical Cannabis Community!
We are recognized as a top resource for the most up-to-date cannabis news and education by industry leaders and professionals.
Our website and dynamic online communities provide a highly-engaging hub for patients, advocates, caregivers, doctors, state representatives, lawmakers, industry members, and many others.
One of the goals of The Medical Cannabis Community is to provide value to our members.
By creating a vibrant sense of community and cultivating the next generation of advocates and industry leaders who are necessary to advance the movement.
Join Our Mailing List
When you join our mailing list, you will not only be eligible for our contests and giveaways but weekly you will receive important articles and updates related to our industry.
Prizes include Amazon gift cards and gear.
P.S. – We never spam!
Welcome to The Family
When you join TMCC, you are doing more than joining an online community. You are becoming part of a family.
Who We Serve:
- Patients with Terminal Illnesses needing support
- Veterans with PTSD and lack of access to medical care
- Parents / Caretakers, caring for sick elderly, or severely ill children
- Consumers who use cannabis for stress relief and recreation
- People who want to reduce, replace, or eliminate prescription medications
- People discovering or seeking natural, holistic, health and wellness solutions
- Activists working to advance the laws through community action
- State Officials and lawmakers looking for community feedback
- Healthcare professionals seeking information & industry change
What Our Community Looks Like
We’re a close-knit family of medical professionals, thought leaders, and regular people just like you who are seeking knowledge, education and the latest information on ways to improve the way we live and advocate the use of medical cannabis.
Mothers, daughters, aunts, sisters, grandmothers and wives dealing with common conditions including:
- Reproductive Issues
- Mental Health
- Arthritis & more
Fathers, sons, uncles, brothers, grandfathers and husbands living with common conditions including:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Mental Health
- Chronic Back Pain & more
Let’s Take a Stand & Grow Together
The cannabis industry is experiencing a wave of innovative evolution as legalization and the awareness of health benefits spreads across the globe.
The abundance of evidence proving the benefits of cannabis is well-documented and undeniable.
As the mountain of proof grows, so does our eagerness to share this information with as many people as possible!