We bring together people who are curious about cannabisThe Medical Cannabis Community™, or TMCC for short, is a platform that provides an inclusive and engaging hub of educational resources to empower people to discover the benefits of cannabis, share their experiences and connect with others in a supportive environment.
– Builds online communities
– Creates multi-media content
– Designs branded apparel
– Conducts market research
– & More…
Welcome to Your New Favorite Community
What Our Community Looks Like
We’re a close-knit network of advocates, activists, consumers, patients, medical professionals, policymakers, thought leaders, and regular people just like you who are seeking knowledge, education and the latest information on ways to improve the way we live and advocate the use of medical cannabis.
It’s more than an online group. We’re a thriving community!
We genuinely want to welcome you, provide support during your personal journey, and offer insight on how to experience a better quality of life through the use of Medical Cannabis.
Who We Serve:
- Patients with Terminal Illnesses needing support
- Veterans with PTSD and lack of access to medical care
- Parents / Caretakers, caring for sick elderly, or severely ill children
- Consumers who use cannabis for stress relief and recreation
- People who want to reduce, replace, or eliminate prescription medications
- People discovering or seeking natural, holistic, health and wellness solutions
- Activists working to advance the laws through community action
- State Officials and lawmakers looking for community feedback
- Healthcare professionals seeking information & industry change
“You Look Good, You Feel Good”
Ready to Join Us?
Let’s Take a Stand & Grow Together